wkev #1: At Tiffany & Co.

on
Monday, February 3, 2014
Yesterday we went to Tiffany to get my ring resized. Sorry to sound a bit jakun since it's my first time there. Can I say how amazing the customer service at Tiffany is? Every sales person is so attentive, polite and professional. They are in no way intimidating or judgmental at all. I don't know if they bitch about customers behind their backs but to be able to make the customers feel absolutely at ease in store is job well done already. After providing their services there's a (very handsome ahem) butler who serves you drinks (water, coffee, tea or even champagne if they're extra nice). I couldn't stop checking him out LOL!

According to Wk, the people at Cartier couldn't compare at all. They were less approachable and helpful. The resizing policy is zero. Wtf? How can they expect everyone to know the precise finger size? These are not situations where you can just secretly steal a girl's cheap ring (usually in size S, M or L wtf) and use it to find out her size, you need something absolutely precise because 1. it's for life. 2. it's SO. MUCH. MONEY to be spending on a wrong size!

While we were there we looked at some possibilities for our wedding bands. Initially I wanted Cartier because their ring box super atas looking LOL. Yes I know damn ridiculous but it's my wedding so I can be as ridiculous as I want. But Genie (the lady from Tiffany who happens to be a Malaysian who also happens to be the one Maggie and Kai Mun dealt with!) was really nice and we really don't need shitty treatments from Cartier so we decided to just stick with Tiffany.

I decided on mine almost immediately because the Novo has a matching wedding band and it's really the perfect one to go with. All of the men's wedding bands look so boring hahahah. Anyway, it's still way too early for a wedding band, no need to decide yet.

So far nothing has been decided/concluded yet. Date, guest list, venue, theme, budget... It's really hard planning something to happen in Malaysia without being in Malaysia. We might consider getting a wedding planner.

Our initial intention was to have a small, intimate wedding of possibly 200 people at the most. I was skyping with my mom one day while my dad was away. I asked her how many people will he potentially invite excluding our family, so purely his friends. She said maybe 50. The next day when I got to speak to dad personally, guess what? Yup, it's not 50. It's 3 times more. And possibly more than that.

*faints

I was looking at venues which are supposed to only accommodate 200ish people. Now that's all just a waste of time because they can't be used at all. So many things to consider when it comes to venue. Parking, food, cost, service yadda yadda yadda. So many people to please.

So far, stress level is fortunately still at a healthy level. Hahahah. Let's hope it stays that way.







Be First to Post Comment !