Baby has a new due date!
21 April 2020 :D much closer if not accurate to my LMP
I'm so glad I insisted on another ultrasound. Ok I didn't force my GP but he probably gave in seeing my disappointed face when I found out I won't have one until 20 weeks.
This time instead of going to back to a general imaging clinic I went to a specialist ultrasound practice. The ultrasounds are run by obstetricians and gynaecologists. I don't know what it would have cost me if I haven't come here but I'm quite sure it's more than the usual imaging clinics but it is so worth it.
She didn't only print us a picture, they sent us link of a bunch of images plus videos of the ultrasound to be downloaded! We saw baby moving her arms and little feet, we saw her 'talking', all these would have been fleeting moments but they were all captured! The wonders of technology.
The entire process was not rushed, she took her time to get good angles to take videos and pictures, explaining to us every step of the way about what we're looking at. Towards the end she even went ahead to further check on some cyst she saw and gave her advice which NO ONE has explained to me except for the doctor at Mercy Hospital who dealt with my miscarriage, who told me it's nothing to be worried about as it's fairly common.
She didn't only print us a picture, they sent us link of a bunch of images plus videos of the ultrasound to be downloaded! We saw baby moving her arms and little feet, we saw her 'talking', all these would have been fleeting moments but they were all captured! The wonders of technology.
The entire process was not rushed, she took her time to get good angles to take videos and pictures, explaining to us every step of the way about what we're looking at. Towards the end she even went ahead to further check on some cyst she saw and gave her advice which NO ONE has explained to me except for the doctor at Mercy Hospital who dealt with my miscarriage, who told me it's nothing to be worried about as it's fairly common.
I think I can now let my guards down and be excited for the first time.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment